- Aloe Vera gel is an excellent moisturizer for the skin. Beneficial to rejuvenate the skin, hydrate skin, and makes the skin look fresh all the time.
- Aloe Vera contains many antioxidants natural.
- It is known to maintain skin‘s firmness, and make it a cream anti-aging.
- Aloe Vera is also known to relieve pain and inflammation, both internally and externally.
- It is also used to treat skin wounds due to sunburn, insect bites, eczema, and wounds.
- Select a good Aloe Vera leaf carefully, the central part of the leaf is been ndung most of the gel.
- Cut leaves from the base of the plant.
- Stand leaves with upright for 15 minutes, so that the SAP drain out properly. The SAP of the Aloe Vera is a yellow liquid that will come out when you cut the leaves. Let the liquid resin pouring out everything.
- Wash the leaves to remove residual liquid resin that still exists on the leaves.
- Place the leaf horizontally on a cutting board, cut into both sides of the existing spines are leaves. Once done, you have to peel off the outer layer of leaves that are green, while pieces of aloe vera gel with a transparent form of cube.
- Or, you can also chop the leaves into two parts lengthwise from the top down, and the transparent gel with a spoon.
Aloe Vera care package
Here we will share tips on how to make packages facial treatments using Aloe Vera or Aloe Vera for yourself at home:
Pack Mask of Aloe Vera for skin bright:
Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Milk, honey, Saffron, rose water.
Method: create a form with a pinch of turmeric paste, 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon of milk and a few drops of rose water. Add Aloe Vera gel into the pasta, and mix well. If you have cut Aloe Vera gel into the shape dice, you need to mix until soft. Mix the whole mixture so that it forms a paste. Apply the paste evenly on the face and neck for about 20 minutes. Then wash the face with warm water or cold, then pat dry with a clean towel to get radiant skin shine.